Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge No. 3

Welcome back bloggers! What a blast we had with our last challenge. Our sponsor was Dr. Digi and the Team and I loved working with his fun, fun images.
This week we have the super cute images from My Whimsical Little World by Paola Jofre. These just get cuter and cuter as you go along in her store! One lucky winner will receive TWO digis from My Whimsical Little World. Woohoo! 

My Whimsical Little World is a digi store located in the Ottawa Valley. I sketch out my images with paper and pencils first. Once I am happy with what I have, then it becomes a digi stamp. All images are original art work created by Paola Jofre. I love to draw. I also love to see the digis come to life with color. Hope you like my digis as much as enjoying creating them.

Today, we have Paola Jofre joining us for our little challenge and this is her fabulous creation!

Let's have a look at what super cute projects the Team have created using MWLW images!
Dianne using Bed of Autumn Leaves

2 comments:

  1. I just love all beautiful cards you have created with MWLW digi stamps! Gorgeous work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I am proud to be working with this talented team.
    I want to thank our sponsors for the opportunity to play with their digi stamps. Thanks!
    Ivette
    PS Thanks to Ema too, w/o you there would not be a team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!