Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge No. 4

Welcome back, my fellow bloggers! Happy Hump Day! lol We had another fabulous turnout last week and you guys so totally rock visiting my little place! I so appreciate you coming back!
This week, we have TWO fabulous sponsors so that means we will have TWO lucky winners PLUS six DT Favorites!! Awesome blossom! Right? lol We have Crafty Sentiments Designs with THREE digi images prize package and Sweet 7 Digital Designs offering THREE digi images or sentiments prize package! Woot, woot! lol I'm super excited for the TWO winners to this week's challenge! 
**************************************************
Our first sponsor, listed alphabetically, is Crafty Sentiments Designs!
Crafty Sentiments Designs is an online base family company own and run by Suzette. The images are cute fun and make any cards and projects look amazing.
Suzette and Justyna are the main artists. All images are exclusive to Crafty Sentiments Designs and there is lots of digital stamps available, sentiments, rubber stamps, crafting CD's, exclusive Crafty Sentiments Designs dies and much more. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

**************************************************
Now let's see what my fabulous DT that I like to affectionately refer to as... 'Dream Team'... have created using super cute images from Crafty Sentiments Designs!
Hazel using Lola
Ivette using Lola

**************************************************
Our second sponsor today is Sweet 7 Digital Designs!
Sweet 7 Digital Designs is my little way of sharing my artwork with the world. I love card making and love using digi stamps. Turning my doodles into stamps was just for fun at first, but then I had the idea to open my shop. Most of my images are based on my kids and the things they do and like. The name Sweet 7 comes from my family too - there are 7 of us and life is sweet. My store is kind of small right now, but I have lots of new images to add to the collection each month. 
**************************************************
Here's my 'Dream Team's' projects using super fun Sweet 7 Digital Designs images and sentiments!

Hazel using Girly GhostHalloween Sentiments

Ivette using Baby Deacon
Lynn using Wonky Birthday Collection 1

Rachelle using Happy Little Witch & Halloween Sentiments
Boy Howdy! The Team came through with some beautiful projects! That's why they are my 'Dream Team'! lol I hope you'll join us for another Anything Goes challenge. Be sure to link up so we can come visit! Thank you so much for stopping by to see us today!
**************************************************

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT creations once again this week! Such a lovely variety. Thank you for the inspiration and another wonderful challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT samples, ladies! Thank you for a new challenge! I enjoy playing here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kitty! We love having you with us too! xx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous cards with great images and designs by the team. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are some gorgeous projects by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you made the linking entries so large... it is really fun for me to peruse all the projects in this format! Thank you!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that for the DT so they could easily chose a favorite but I'm glad it's working out for the participants as well! Thanks for giving me some feedback! I appreciate that.

      Delete
    2. Thank you ladies! We generate creative juices through the comments of our bloggers. ; )
      Ivette

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments!