Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge No. 11

Welcome my fellow bloggers! I hope you are as excited to be here as I am to have you here!
First, I'd like to introduce TWO new members of my 'Dream Team'! We have Michelle Dees and Wendy Batchen joining us and we're absolutely thrilled to have them! Please take a moment to welcome them to IDCB!
************************************
Now, let's get down to business! We've got TWO awesome sponsors this week! We have Crafty Sentiments Designs and My Whimsical Little World! Awesome blossom! ha!
************************************
In alphabetical order, we have Crafty Sentiments Designs offering THREE digis to ONE lucky winner!
Crafty Sentiments Designs is an online base family company own and run by Suzette. The images are cute fun and make any cards and projects look amazing.
Suzette and Justyna are the main artists. All images are exclusive to Crafty Sentiments Designs and there is lots of digital stamps available, sentiments, rubber stamps, crafting CD's, exclusive Crafty Sentiments Designs dies and much more. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
************************************
Here is some fantastic inspirational pieces from my Design Team and me to get this party started!
DIANNE
using Harriet with Lantern from Crafty Sentiments
EMA
using Fancy Dress by Crafty Sentiments Designs

HAZEL
JULIE
Using Harriet with Lantern by Crafty Sentiments
using Cold Christmas from Crafty Sentiments
************************************
We've also got My Whimsical Little World with TWO digis for a SECOND lucky winner!
My Whimsical Little World is a digi store located in the Ottawa Valley. I sketch out my images with paper and pencils first. Once I am happy with what I have, then it becomes a digi stamp. All images are original art work created by Paola Jofre. I love to draw. I also love to see the digis come to life with color. Hope you like my digis as much as enjoying creating them.

From the My Whimsical Little World design team:
************************************
We've got some fabulous projects made with MWLW images to share today!
DIANNE
using Christmas Owl  from MWLW
using MWLW's Fa LaLaLa 
LYNN
using Holly Jolly Christmas Cupcake from My Whimsical Little World
MICHELLE
Using Christmas Owl from MWLW
WENDY
Using Santa on Skates from MWLW
************************************
Wow! Weren't those some fabulous images and designs! Be sure to pop on over here tomorrow to find out the winner and TOP 3 for Challenge 10! We had Bugaboo Stamps and Dr. Digi sponsor and there are some fabulous prizes to be had! 
************************************

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job to everyone! Lovely projects! :) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!