Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 22

Welcome bloggers! We are so happy to have you join us this week! We have two wonderful sponsors, Beccy's Place and Bugaboo! We're so excited about the images we got to work with this week! Beccy's Place offers three digis or one set to one winner and Bugaboo has seven digis for a second lucky winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beccy’s Place Digital Designs by Beccy Muir
My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing. There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too. I still dabble in each of those crafts (and many others) from time to time but I generally gravitate toward paper, which I find versatile and forgiving.
I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies. From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects. Some of my images have now been made into rubber stamps by the wonderful team over at Sparkle N Sprinkle. These days you can usually find me “hanging out” over on my blog,www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are this week's DT projects using some adorable Beccy's Place images!
using Basset
Using Valentine Pony
EMA
using Basset
using Owlets
using Love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the DT's projects using super fun Bugaboo Stamps!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for joining us this week and be sure to pop in tomorrow morning, bright and early, to find out last week's winner of a $12 GC from A Day for Daisies and our Team favorites!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IDCB is a weekly anything goes challenge and you have until Tuesday midnight, USA, CST to link up!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super DT creations and thank you another fun Challenge. :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT samples are soooo cute! I'll be back to play along at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh! Love those adorable little owls on Michelle's card! Gorgeous colors! Love it!! So good to be back crafting!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!