Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 23

Welcome back to another week of anything goes! This week we have The Stamping Boutique offering two images to one lucky winner and My Whimsical Little World offering two digis to a second lucky winner! But wait! The Stamping Boutique will offer the winner THREE digis of their choice if the winning entry is using a TSB image! Wow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor at INSPIRATION DESTINATION. We at TSB are very proud to offer original digital images and artwork to you. Thank you for giving us a few minutes of your valuable time to look over the store. Good luck in the challenge and we hope to see you over at our store. Good luck to all in the challenge and we can't wait to see your creations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some projects from the team using TSB images to get the mojo going for you!
EMA
using Sick Chick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Whimsical Little World is a digi store located in the Ottawa Valley. I sketch out my images with paper and pencils first. Once I am happy with what I have, then it becomes a digi stamp. All images are original art work created by Paola Jofre. I love to draw. I also love to see the digis come to life with color. Hope you like my digis as much as I enjoy creating them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the teams projects using MWLW images!
Be sure to pop in tomorrow morning to find out who last week's winners and team favorites will be! Our fabulous sponsors were Beccy's Place with THREE images or ONE set for one winner and Bugaboo Stamps with SEVEN images for a second winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IDCB is a weekly, anything goes challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, USA CST to link up!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations from the team! Love Dianne's .. awesome colors and image! Just fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are these? what fabulous creations! we at TSB are absolutely delighted to be a sponsor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stef for your comments and allowing us to play with your wonderful images!
      Congrats to all of my teammates on your beautiful creations, as always. Ema, you're the BEST!
      Ivy

      Delete
  3. Very cute design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge. It is always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous show of card samples by the DT. That chick on the lipstick...I'd have NEVER bought it unless I saw some of these cards! I'm going to cruise that store now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Cute DT work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!