Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 34

Welcome back, fellow bloggers! You know what today is!?! Our last day here! I want to thank all of you who have graciously popped on over to the new blog and become followers! It means so much to my team and me! xx I know you all understand I am not asking you to do anything any other challenge blog would have you do! It's all about the followers! It's no conspiracy to get your personal information or make your life miserable. lol So I do thank you so very much to have enough faith and trust in us to join us once again. xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So enough of that and let's get to today's challenge. We have two wonderful sponsors this week. The ever fun Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and adorable Inky Impressions!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many more wonderful digital stamps. Our artist and founder cut his teeth in the craft world at the company "Just Inklined", where his unique digis made a huge impression. We're hoping to continue to entertain and amuse, with our growing catalogue of great value digis with a sense of humour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using Chopper
WENDY
using Got Talent
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INKY IMPRESSIONS
We are a family owned art rubber stamp company that has been in business since June of 2009. We are located in the United States in Northeastern, Ohio. We are proud to say that all of our rubber stamps are made right here in the U.S.A. We are dedicated to providing crafters around the world with some of the cutest rubber and digital stamp designs. 
When Inky Impressions originally opened our doors in 2009, we only offered rubber stamps. However, after a few years and many requests from our customers, we opted to offer some of our designs in digital format. All digital stamp images are sent out at 300 DPI. Opting for digital images allows you more freedom to play with image. You can resize it, flip it and print it in any color you choose. 
As for our rubber stamps, each and every stamp made is “extra deep etched” on quality red rubber for a crisp impression every time! All Inky Impressions rubber stamps are sold with EZ mount cling and come to you on a laminated 4” by 6” color card. This color card allows the customer to have a coloring reference when using the image. 
Inky Impressions offers many girl and boy characters, however, our main characters are LiLi, Angelica, Nicholas and Christopher. These characters are cartoon drawings of our children. 
I would like to share with you the story of how Inky Impressions was born. When I first started crafting, I would typically use die cuts and stickers, but eventually started using rubber stamps to create some of my page layouts. I have always loved the cute style! And as you probably know, finding a cute little girl or little boy stamp back in 2002, consisted of a stick figure rubber stamp that was wood mounted. It worked for the time being, but after many years, I felt the need to bring exactly what I had envisioned to life….. This is when we decided to take that leap and go for it! With much excitement, we had the website built and Inky was born. I am very proud to say that Inky Impressions was the first rubber stamp company in the world to offer characters with realistic features. 
Being a stay at home mommy and wife has allowed me the opportunity and the time to devote to Inky Impressions. Without the support of my family and friends, my dream of Inky Impressions would not have been possible. I can’t even begin to express how excited I am to share my dream with you. We are devoted to you, our customers, so please feel free to share your artwork that is made with our stamps, or to just drop us a line to say hello!
BIG HUGS!
Nicole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination is a weekly, anything goes challenge blog. You have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge. Great cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and great DT inspiration I just became a follower also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies, nice DT cards, thank you for this challenge. However i will have to come back to upload my card because right now the inlinkz is not working on my computer. So i cannot upload my card here. I will come back and try again later.
    Gr Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration cards ladies. Thank you and also for this challenge. Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT creations! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations...

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!